Unique views on music, politics, life.

Brandensbaked...The Id of a dude in upper left 'Merica. Trump hater! The creative force behind "American Supercell", a BIG DEAL in the Clover Valley music scene, played guitar in "Bonedawgs", "Banner Jump", and "Musclefuzz". Is proficient in all the manly arts, such as creating art, constructing useful things, mechanics, combat gardening, and respecting women. Possibly an immortal...Time will tell.

Thursday, May 25, 2017

Val is gone...

To treatment. Five days in detox, and 20 days in treatment...Then TOOL!!! June 17th at the Gorge in E. Washington. Damn! It's been a long time. About 15 years. I didn't see the 10,000 Days tour, figured I'd just catch the next one. Weather has been pretty good. 70's and sunny. My yard is to die for. Stone cold pimpin. I'm gonna use this time with Val gone to take care of some loose ends. Get organized. Take care of my damn taxes. Etc. Get some shit done yo.

No comments: