Unique views on music, politics, life.

Brandensbaked...The Id of a dude in upper left 'Merica. Trump hater! The creative force behind "American Supercell", a BIG DEAL in the Clover Valley music scene, played guitar in "Bonedawgs", "Banner Jump", and "Musclefuzz". Is proficient in all the manly arts, such as creating art, constructing useful things, mechanics, combat gardening, and respecting women. Possibly an immortal...Time will tell.

Saturday, May 13, 2017

McDonald's...

Again, I find myself in Shoreline, trolling the local fast-food shit-hole, waiting. I drive a long way for the privilege. It's like my job. No, no, it is my job. Many depend on the clockwork of my trips. Shoreline. Federal Way. Tacoma. All stops on the insanity train. Less insane for me than them. They're the ones with the puzzle to solve, I only wait for them to figure it out. I always rise to the top of the heap. Carried by the less clever, by the less determined. Oh, don't get it twisted, there are risks, but if I'm careful, they are manageable. The risks are better than the alternative. Ah, my hook arrives!🎱🎱🎱🎱

No comments: