Unique views on music, politics, life.

Brandensbaked...The Id of a dude in upper left 'Merica. Trump hater! The creative force behind "American Supercell", a BIG DEAL in the Clover Valley music scene, played guitar in "Bonedawgs", "Banner Jump", and "Musclefuzz". Is proficient in all the manly arts, such as creating art, constructing useful things, mechanics, combat gardening, and respecting women. Possibly an immortal...Time will tell.

Sunday, June 19, 2016

Happy Father's Day!

I sure do miss you pops. I'm on the ferry headed to Seattle to pick up Frizzo. He has been sidewalk surfing all week and would appreciate if I would let him sleep over at CVWHQ for a bit. We are going to start a few hustles this week coming up. I really need to find some work. It looks as if I may have found some landscaping, all above board, and some guerrilla gardening, for the people! I need to find some legit income streams to boost my independence from Mother. The less I depend on her, the less stress she gets worrying about me and my worrisome habits. I am about halfway done moving my shit out of the office garage. Once dickhead moves in there, I won't feel welcome at all. That's alright. I'm going to make a nice little niche for myself at Dad's property. It's a beautiful day out today. The weather has been kind of crappy for the last two weeks, after a brilliant early spring. Tomorrow is the Summer Solstice. I am feeling pretty good about the direction of the Galaxy, after a bumpy ride the last week to ten days. I was feeling mighty discouraged until yesterday. All my troubles seemed like a gang of thieves. Stealing my hope and crushing my dreams. I just kept on grinding. Now I'm on the upswing. I'm never down for long.

No comments: