Unique views on music, politics, life.

Brandensbaked...The Id of a dude in upper left 'Merica. Trump hater! The creative force behind "American Supercell", a BIG DEAL in the Clover Valley music scene, played guitar in "Bonedawgs", "Banner Jump", and "Musclefuzz". Is proficient in all the manly arts, such as creating art, constructing useful things, mechanics, combat gardening, and respecting women. Possibly an immortal...Time will tell.

Saturday, March 28, 2020

Long Time Eh? Soooooooo...

Trump is the doctor assisted suicide of Presidents. These are historic times we live in mutherfuckers. If we make it through this shit intact, it will be in spite of the Idiot-In-Chief. He couldn't be more incompetent if he were a  Saturday Night Live skit. So anywho, what the fuck are you all doing with your newly found free time? Me? Oh, I'm actually working. Ha! No shit. I will tell you what though, when I get some free time, Imma go get started on a bunker on the Okanogan Property. When I'm not working on my bunker or working for a living, I'm living it up at the Clover Valley Headquarters with my Bestie Tara. Oh man is she sexy. Young too. I'm just biding my time until she hits rock bottom, then...Valerie is downstairs on an air mattress. Frank is in the downstairs bedroom. No music is being made at the moment. Sad....On  a brighter note, Summer is just around the corner! The Mustang is almost done and I have my eyes on another. I miss Kayla. I miss Obama...

No comments: