Unique views on music, politics, life.

Brandensbaked...The Id of a dude in upper left 'Merica. Trump hater! The creative force behind "American Supercell", a BIG DEAL in the Clover Valley music scene, played guitar in "Bonedawgs", "Banner Jump", and "Musclefuzz". Is proficient in all the manly arts, such as creating art, constructing useful things, mechanics, combat gardening, and respecting women. Possibly an immortal...Time will tell.

Sunday, January 08, 2012

This Is Your Captain…

Please shut your pie hole, until the free ride has come to a complete stop, and the fasten seatbelt signs have gone dark. Some people! This bitch sits around on her sweet tits all day while I work, then she won’t give me a lap dance when I get home. Oh, it gets better…Last night she started raggin me about shit that was none of her biness.  I still was willing to chalk it up to a mild case of being a cunning funt. Then this morning…You guessed it Sherlock, more vile ugliness pouring forth from those CSL’s Well, I am an absolutely awesome man, but I’m still just a man. I told this bitch, “Bitch, you’d better find something more constructive to do with that mouth or I’m gonna excommunicate you from the from the best thing that ever happened to you. By now you’ve all probably guessed,  knowing when to remain silent ain’t this bitches strong suit.  But I am still willing to give you the finger. Fuck you very much. Good day…I SAID GOOD DAY!.....UPDATE....Babe, I'm sorry. Please come back. I neeeeeeeeeeeeed you!
Wilted rose

No comments: