Unique views on music, politics, life.

Brandensbaked...The Id of a dude in upper left 'Merica. Trump hater! The creative force behind "American Supercell", a BIG DEAL in the Clover Valley music scene, played guitar in "Bonedawgs", "Banner Jump", and "Musclefuzz". Is proficient in all the manly arts, such as creating art, constructing useful things, mechanics, combat gardening, and respecting women. Possibly an immortal...Time will tell.

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Oh…

So JH gets back to me…Still in denial. I thought it was supposed to be the other way around. “But what about the time I bought you dinner and paid for drinks” he sniveled. Yeah, I guess that excuses your behavior…Dick…Can I call you dick? Perfect. It’s time to get back to what I do best…Tending da Budda and fuckin’ it up on my guitar. Played through my new mixer and mics last night, yeah, I rucking fock(makes devil horns). I can pick up the rest of my new guitar setup on July 21…MUST STAY OUT OF JAIL!!!  I suppose I should pick up one of those…What do call ‘em? Oh, yeah, licenses!  Are they hard to get? NO! Fuckin’ hard to keep though…I gotta blaze, the sun just came out! Peace and Titties mofos~Bb

No comments: