Unique views on music, politics, life.

Brandensbaked...The Id of a dude in upper left 'Merica. Trump hater! The creative force behind "American Supercell", a BIG DEAL in the Clover Valley music scene, played guitar in "Bonedawgs", "Banner Jump", and "Musclefuzz". Is proficient in all the manly arts, such as creating art, constructing useful things, mechanics, combat gardening, and respecting women. Possibly an immortal...Time will tell.

Sunday, June 26, 2011

H stands for History…

Well, I’ve done it. Kicked the dark secret. Beaten the odds. Had some help. Methadone. Acquired on the black market. Committed a felony to help get my daily behavior lawful. Wasn’t easy. Wasn’t hard. It was just something I had to do. Now the tough part…The rest of my life.

2 comments:

Brandensbaked said...

Okay-I took a couple of steps back...But I'm back!

Brandensbaked said...

Still on the up and up!