Unique views on music, politics, life.

Brandensbaked...The Id of a dude in upper left 'Merica. Trump hater! The creative force behind "American Supercell", a BIG DEAL in the Clover Valley music scene, played guitar in "Bonedawgs", "Banner Jump", and "Musclefuzz". Is proficient in all the manly arts, such as creating art, constructing useful things, mechanics, combat gardening, and respecting women. Possibly an immortal...Time will tell.

Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Hump Day- Oh Yeah!

It's Wednesday again. Sometimes it seems like there is one every week. I don't know maybe there is.
My peeps and I are playing the USA Today Pigskin Picks game and I am firmly entrenched in last place. One hundred bucks per, winner takes all. Perhaps I'm playin' possum. Or, maybe just a tough week to pick winners. I'll report and decide.
Jon Stewart is examining the debate over evolution/intelligent design all week on The Daily Show. You want my opinion? Tough shit, you're getting it anyway. It seems the conservatives are all fucking retarded, so putting the word "intelligent" in any conservative theory is an oxymoron. Maybe they would consider renaming said theory to "Retarded Slobberings of Holy Rollers Looking for Hugs". At least I could laugh at that.
Lunch is over, back to the project...
B.

No comments: