Unique views on music, politics, life.

Brandensbaked...The Id of a dude in upper left 'Merica. Trump hater! The creative force behind "American Supercell", a BIG DEAL in the Clover Valley music scene, played guitar in "Bonedawgs", "Banner Jump", and "Musclefuzz". Is proficient in all the manly arts, such as creating art, constructing useful things, mechanics, combat gardening, and respecting women. Possibly an immortal...Time will tell.

Friday, September 16, 2005

Friday's blatherings

Well, it finally rained. Yeah. The good Lord blessed us with rain for our parched earth. I don't have any guerilla gardens this year, so no big deal either way. It's been dry as hell in Pot Orchard. Maybe all the dealers donated their weed to the victims of hurricane Bush. I'll bet they did.
Been smokin' da kief, good for the head but hard on the lungs. The Daily Show special report, "Evolution Smevolution" was a bit of a dud in my opinion. I would have preferred more current events. The Shehawks play the Falcons Sunday, I predict a win for one of them. Dawgs and Idaho, no you da ho, come on Dawgs suck it up! South Kitsap is 0-2. My football world has been turned upside down. Damn you Bush, I don't know how you're doing it, but I know you're involved somehow. Where the hell is the new Tool album?

No comments: