Unique views on music, politics, life.

Brandensbaked...The Id of a dude in upper left 'Merica. Trump hater! The creative force behind "American Supercell", a BIG DEAL in the Clover Valley music scene, played guitar in "Bonedawgs", "Banner Jump", and "Musclefuzz". Is proficient in all the manly arts, such as creating art, constructing useful things, mechanics, combat gardening, and respecting women. Possibly an immortal...Time will tell.

Thursday, August 11, 2005

Thursday Blotter

Well, it looks like summer hit the road. Was it something I said? No, fuck you summer. You are so Goddamn moody and unpredictable. Oh, so it's my fault? I can't wait for fall, at least I can depend on that season. I wonder if summer's on drugs. Oh well, it's out of my hands now.
Wednesday night Madden was a lot like Tuesday's. brandensbaked jumped out to a 14-0 lead by the end of the first quarter. Two plays on offense, two touchdowns. Halftime saw brandensbaked enjoying a 20-6 advantage. By the end of the third, Hawkeye was praying for a miracle, as he was down 28-6. With 2 seconds left in the game, Hawkeye had the ball, but was down 43-18. I was hoping to score fifty, and had said as much, when Longboard gifted me with an interception that I ran back, back, back, and scored with a zero on the clock. After an extra point, I reveled in my own adoration. Final score, brandensbaked 50, Hawkeye Longboard, a limp and shriveled 18.
Other news: Ozzfest today. No, I'm not there. Apparently, I'm here. That sucks. Band practice tonight. That kicks ass. See how I did that? Lemons-lemonade. It's easy. If I could find a way to make pussy out of lemons, I'd be rich, no, I'd be completely buried in citrus scented pussy. Word.

B.

P.S. Meteor shower tonight after midnight!

No comments: