Unique views on music, politics, life.

Brandensbaked...The Id of a dude in upper left 'Merica. Trump hater! The creative force behind "American Supercell", a BIG DEAL in the Clover Valley music scene, played guitar in "Bonedawgs", "Banner Jump", and "Musclefuzz". Is proficient in all the manly arts, such as creating art, constructing useful things, mechanics, combat gardening, and respecting women. Possibly an immortal...Time will tell.

Saturday, August 13, 2005

O.K. Stupid


What a fan-fucking-tastic Saturday! Some people say summer is back. Summer never left bitches! It just stayed in bed for a couple of days after partying with brandensbaked and his crew. Check out this site, it is called O.K. Cupid. It is chock fucking full-O-betties! A word of caution though, dykes and queers lurk in the shadowy regions between sexes. Going river rafting Sunday with Hawkeye and DMac? Me too! Wow, what a fucking coincidence. Hawks put the smackdown on the mighty Saints(that's sarcasm for the uninitiated). Speaking of smackdowns, I turned Hawkeye over my knee and paddled his ass till it glowed red in the dark, metaphorically speaking of Madden of course. 'Twas 14-0 at halftime. 21-0 at the end of the third quarter. I was gunning for a shutout, but alas the wiley Hawkeye managed to score on a long pass in the fourth. I denied him the two-point conversion, and scored 14 myself. Final score: brandensbaked 35, Hawkeye Limpdick 6. Now by my calculations, the week ends with brandensbaked scoring 135, Lazyeye Longboard managing just 50 points over three games. Too bad I never get to play the Portland mutherfuckers. Watch your fucking back Butter. Yeah, I'm looking at you, and where the fuck are my Butter trax? Sticky fingered bitches.
Remember Metallica's Garage Days Re-revisited? I busted that shit out, fuck-n-a, that is probably their fourth best album. No, not probably. That is their fourth best album.
1.Kill 'em all
2.Master of Puppets
3.Ride the Lightning
4.Garage Days Re-revisited
See, I told you. When I talk about music you better fucking listen. You'll just end up listening to Staind and Nickelback if you're left to your own devices. NOW LISTEN THE FUCK UP!!!
Listen to MonsterMagnet. Listen to MonsterMagnet. Listen. You cannot listen when you're waiting to speak. Start with Dopes To Infinity.


1 comment:

Brandensbaked said...

After sleeping on this for a couple of days, I have decided to place Garage Days at number three, and Ride the Lightning slips to number four.