Unique views on music, politics, life.

Brandensbaked...The Id of a dude in upper left 'Merica. Trump hater! The creative force behind "American Supercell", a BIG DEAL in the Clover Valley music scene, played guitar in "Bonedawgs", "Banner Jump", and "Musclefuzz". Is proficient in all the manly arts, such as creating art, constructing useful things, mechanics, combat gardening, and respecting women. Possibly an immortal...Time will tell.

Wednesday, August 10, 2005

Fringe

Was I wrong? Felt so right.
In my mind, confusion gathers here.
Simply put, my motives are unclear.
Threads of time, they're weaving into years.

When I'm a wading through the lies,
Some signs of life are hard to come by.
So much to gain by candlelight,
No need to thank me, we're all wasted.
Buried effects of bloody knees.
I'll go to hell, it's cold there right now.
Time's just my chemical mystery.
Hey it's my turn to drive this spaceship!

Lurking is a secret. Everybody wants it, but it keeps on changing, so nobody gets it.
Gimme back my circle. Listen to the lesson. All you dirty people, you're in violation.
You're feeling jaded. Tune in the station. We're all wearing white tongues, in this blotter nation.
You don't have to walk there, just because the shoe fits. Nobody's laughing, 'cause nobody gets it.
Fringe.

Touch me now, if you dare.
Just give in, to desires and to fear.
Let me drink, from the beauty that you bare.
I'm proficient in, in all your evil wares.

Planets align so I can see.
I multiply my will that's melting.
Trippin' to sounds that may not be.
Succumb to death? Now that's not healthy.
Working the room it's sad to see,
Nobody knows they're in the system.
Lonely's a word for privacy.
Clock on the wall, it can't control me.



All rights reserved mutherfuckers.

No comments: