Unique views on music, politics, life.

Brandensbaked...The Id of a dude in upper left 'Merica. Trump hater! The creative force behind "American Supercell", a BIG DEAL in the Clover Valley music scene, played guitar in "Bonedawgs", "Banner Jump", and "Musclefuzz". Is proficient in all the manly arts, such as creating art, constructing useful things, mechanics, combat gardening, and respecting women. Possibly an immortal...Time will tell.

Friday, July 15, 2005

Friday...My favorite day-O-the week.

Well well well. Shouldn't you be doing something constructive? Yeah I am, not that it's any of your biness. Me, I'm gettin prepped for the M's game tonight. Palmero is one hit away from three thousand. I am one hit away from one million, but thats how we roll in Clover Valley. Hit after hit after drink after hit. Look for us at the game, I'll be the guy behind the horizontal Corona. Maybe BooRad and I will drop in to the Vu for some soft drinks. Fox's might be a better bet. I'll report, you decide. Twenty one shopping days until the show. Remember... Never, uh no, always carry a trash bag in your car. If it gets full you can just toss it out the window. Cash money plays. 2Hi out...

No comments: