Unique views on music, politics, life.

Brandensbaked...The Id of a dude in upper left 'Merica. Trump hater! The creative force behind "American Supercell", a BIG DEAL in the Clover Valley music scene, played guitar in "Bonedawgs", "Banner Jump", and "Musclefuzz". Is proficient in all the manly arts, such as creating art, constructing useful things, mechanics, combat gardening, and respecting women. Possibly an immortal...Time will tell.

Thursday, July 14, 2005

W W W Wow, What a gr gr gr great cr cr crowd.

Yes, another weekend approaches. Driving home from band practice, the pleasant evening surrounds me, and I am reminded of fun-filled summers past. A simpler time, when BooRad and I would hit the ballpark, the beerpark and the tittypark, and sometimes the crackpark. The M's would be comfortably in the lead, dominating the A.L. West, and heading for a showdown with the hated Yankees. We would sip, no, drink, no, consume dark, dark beer with colorful names. Scanning the standing-room-only crowd for betties, I would slur my favorite pick up lines to the girls that pleased my good eye. "Fucking niiiiiice fucking tits!" "Didn't you go to Roosevelt?" "Hey were you in my poly-sci class last semester?" "You look like you have really soft skin." Ahhh, but I digress.
I am now firmly entrenched as 2nd chair guitar in the band formerly known as Y. Oooooh and I am goooooood. Why not treat yourself and come out to Hansen's in Bremerton(1220 Sylvan Way, Bremerton, WA 98310) on Aug. 6, and watch us fuck it up, say about 8ish? Great. After the show, come up and introduce yourself. If you have nice tits, maybe I'll let you carry some equipment out to the Bronco. If you're female, maybe you can help me unload at Chez Brandensbaked.
X, you better practice up son, God help you, I'm gonna abuse you on the Madden. Maybe you should bring your PS2, just so there are no Xcuses. You dig? Bring your acoustic guitar.
Hawkeye, make sure any taxes that need to be filed are squared away. You dig? Bring the Groper.
2Lo, you bring your golden straw, the one with the wheel at the bottom. You dig? Good. Party party party. Bring your acoustic bass.
Ricksbaked, ditto. I know you dig. Oh, your bro is playing too, so tell five or ten of your siblings to come and show their support. You are covered.
JimiSings, cancel your trip to Seattle. Dig? Good. Tell all the usual suspects. Hansen's, 8ish.
Follow the link at the bottom of this post for a map and driving directions. CDs available next week, or you can get one at the show.
Other business:
Have you mutherfuckers been catching The Daily Show ? Watch the show. Watch it! It will make you laugh, and informed. Another entertaining source for current events is Countdown on MSNBC.
I'll see you at Scarlet's after the show. Peace and titties...

No comments: