Unique views on music, politics, life.

Brandensbaked...The Id of a dude in upper left 'Merica. Trump hater! The creative force behind "American Supercell", a BIG DEAL in the Clover Valley music scene, played guitar in "Bonedawgs", "Banner Jump", and "Musclefuzz". Is proficient in all the manly arts, such as creating art, constructing useful things, mechanics, combat gardening, and respecting women. Possibly an immortal...Time will tell.

Sunday, October 09, 2011

Did I Mention…

While I was incarcerated, my many frienemies broke into my apartment and stole a bunch of my coolest shit. Now, a lesser man could have found himself so balled up, recovery would be impossible. But as I’ve stated many times, when life serves this mutherfucker lemons, I brew up some lemonade, bake some lemon squares and use the rest to strip the wax off of the floor.  Now, lest you all think I’m eerily Jesus-like, I will still kill a mutherfucker caught with any booty from the job, and would reward any tip leading to the execution of the shit-stains responsible for the theft of my beloved Jackson/Charvel model 7 with the color changing paint, pot leaf inlays, and  EMG 85 pickup in the tail position…Confucius say “He who laughs last laughs best” and he had his shit stolen a bunch of times.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

http://www.jacksonguitars.com/products/search.php?partno=2916320503