Unique views on music, politics, life.

Brandensbaked...The Id of a dude in upper left 'Merica. Trump hater! The creative force behind "American Supercell", a BIG DEAL in the Clover Valley music scene, played guitar in "Bonedawgs", "Banner Jump", and "Musclefuzz". Is proficient in all the manly arts, such as creating art, constructing useful things, mechanics, combat gardening, and respecting women. Possibly an immortal...Time will tell.

Sunday, August 07, 2005

The triumphant return of the forgotten vowel...Y

They set us up...We laid em down. Col Kurtz, perfect. American Dream, kick ass. Already There, very strong. Blend, stood out. Peace Pipe Dream, flawless. The Only Way In, the only way to do it. JTrain, welcome to the jungle mutherfuckers. Tsunami, left em homeless, gasping for air. All and all another reason to believe the myth, I am the chosen one. Shout out to my peeps that represented.Heather, though your not privy to my innermost thoughts, you rock. X... What can I say, you are a stand up man(fucker). Hawkeye, you've always been there for me(fucker). Groper, we go so far back, you can pick another nickname if you want. Ricksbaked, you the man. TT boy, your like Lazerus. Joel, you got game. Your woman is a peeeaaach! Nice work. 2Lo, you get a pass cause you got fuckin brass balls(and a birthday party to attend at Chucky Cheese, who incidentally, has fur covered brass balls). Now for you fucking no-shows, you can all get busy on the snotty end of my fuck stick. You will recieve a zero for the day. You're lower than, well, how low is whale shit? Mick, you need to quit bitchin. God damn, you can't have it both ways. Seriously, I thought we were cool. Just me?
I'm the kind of guy that says, "viciouspuddin is delicious".
BooRad, Rantall, Heather and Junger- Thanks! I had a fucking blast...Prost!
B.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Just when I thought that Y was gettin scorched, Senior Baked showed us all that practice, persistance, and a POSITIVE ATTITUDE are all it takes to make a perfect show pie.let the good times roll and all yall naysayers out there can blow me cuz the real leaders in life are the ones that stick through the hard times and work shit out. Thanx Mr. Baked for enableing this Rocknroller to feel good about being in a band again....peace love sex drugs...Boo