Unique views on music, politics, life.

Brandensbaked...The Id of a dude in upper left 'Merica. Trump hater! The creative force behind "American Supercell", a BIG DEAL in the Clover Valley music scene, played guitar in "Bonedawgs", "Banner Jump", and "Musclefuzz". Is proficient in all the manly arts, such as creating art, constructing useful things, mechanics, combat gardening, and respecting women. Possibly an immortal...Time will tell.

Sunday, August 07, 2005

So...What's next?

This week we are entering my personal favorite meteor shower, the perseid. Best viewing will be Thursday, Friday and Saturday after midnight. So you fine ladies grab a towel and join me.
Going river rafting Sunday with my boy DMac(f.k.a. "Groper"). Going down the Yakima River.
Used to date a girl from Yakima, got a table dance from her twin sister at Players Club in Tacoma.
I just want to get around share the love share the love. Word.
Again I'd like to shout out to my peeps, thanks for your support.
Wanted to see "The Devil's Rejects", but only one showing at 10:40PM. What the fuck? Guess I'll wait for the DVD.
I'll leave you with a quote:
Super's the way I spend my time
Cells are the building blocks of life
Put 'em together and you get
Strippers and high at 3 AM

No comments: