Unique views on music, politics, life.

Brandensbaked...The Id of a dude in upper left 'Merica. Trump hater! The creative force behind "American Supercell", a BIG DEAL in the Clover Valley music scene, played guitar in "Bonedawgs", "Banner Jump", and "Musclefuzz". Is proficient in all the manly arts, such as creating art, constructing useful things, mechanics, combat gardening, and respecting women. Possibly an immortal...Time will tell.

Sunday, July 31, 2005

When I step out of line...

It's cause my balls set the pace. I had my chance but could not pull the trigger without the beer goggles. Perhaps another time. How about this weather? Have you seen our mountains? Went to Port Townsend yesterday. Fine assed day. Betties, however, were M.I.A. Maybe I can get BooRad to go to Whaling Days. That is a can't miss, titty-fest, or breastival, especially in this heat.
Maybe I'll see you there.
B.

No comments: