Unique views on music, politics, life.

Brandensbaked...The Id of a dude in upper left 'Merica. Trump hater! The creative force behind "American Supercell", a BIG DEAL in the Clover Valley music scene, played guitar in "Bonedawgs", "Banner Jump", and "Musclefuzz". Is proficient in all the manly arts, such as creating art, constructing useful things, mechanics, combat gardening, and respecting women. Possibly an immortal...Time will tell.

Tuesday, June 21, 2005

Crazy? Pt. 2: Voices in my house/head

They try to go unnoticed, which makes them conspicuous. Muttering under breath while walking away. Chicken shit. Always commenting, complaining, lamenting, never satisfied. You go in the living room, they're in the bedroom. You go in the bedroom, they move to the kitchen. You want peace....they implore you to avenge the treason uncovered during your sleep deprived investigation. I don't even own a pool. In other news, a tornado passed near the house around 9:50 pm. Sounded like a freight train- looked dark, like smoke from a tire fire. I couldn't see the funnel, but the supercell scared the hell out of me. I'll never forget the terrifying sound of destruction(dramatic, isn't it). I wonder... Was it meant for me? Naaaaaaw. I don't live in a trailer, why would a tornado think it could get to me? Maybe it was nothing... What? Show yourself coward!

No comments: