Unique views on music, politics, life.

Brandensbaked...The Id of a dude in upper left 'Merica. Trump hater! The creative force behind "American Supercell", a BIG DEAL in the Clover Valley music scene, played guitar in "Bonedawgs", "Banner Jump", and "Musclefuzz". Is proficient in all the manly arts, such as creating art, constructing useful things, mechanics, combat gardening, and respecting women. Possibly an immortal...Time will tell.

Wednesday, March 09, 2005

WASSup Cluckers?

I see ya out there, it's cool, I won't say nothin. Ahhhh. Probably wondering where I've been. None of yo biznez. Honestly, I think I have been trapped in another dimension. Happens sometimes when you do what I do the way I do it, but you knew that. So me and b-diddy were a bit sore after all the rubberneckin at the Supersonics presents The Dismantling of the World Champions. After the show we hopped on over to Foxes to get our groove on, brandensbaked style. No such luck, every parking spot in a six block radius... taken. When life gives you lemons, you know. The prudent move here is obvious, the Vu, nough said. Tickettaker: "Would you like to get into the VIP room?" brandensbaked: " Huhnahh." So me and diddy are drinking our lemonade as a couple of- better than a sharp stick in the eye- types do their thing. But my attention is on the- fuck n a, when the hell is she gonna cut a rug- types, who were strollen in and out of the VIP room like they were - so not gonna dance on the UIP stage, where two dirty dawgs were beggin fer a treat. Lemme just cut to the fucking chase, cause this is important and it needs to be said. We all know I'm the man, so listen up. Thing is, when a stripper takes twenty from you, it's a beautiful thing. Your gettin something you want, but can only get from a chick this hot, that you've never even bought a 7-11 for, in the sanctity of this holiest of spaces. Well worth the dough. See, thats what I call the most honest relationship a man can ever have. Not necessarily the best, just the most honest. Hah! Just yankin yer chain, the best! Duh! We have already been through this though. What I want to talk about is the greedy muther fucker that is creating a strip club within a strip club. It ain't fucking right. You are so asking for testicular cancer from the Kharma Kops. It's just very wrong on so many levels. So whatever jackass, who's life was too great being a strip club owner, so he goes and pulls this shit, because of his gluttonous coke habit, may than mutherfucker burn to fucking death. Slowly. Like over two hours. One hundred and twenty agonizing minutes, then nothing. Dead. Anyway, thanks for listening and good luck with the chemo. Me? I've questioned my faith this week. So like any prophet in need of a reconnection, I'm headed to Mecca. Yes, the holiest place in Titslam, P-town. Can I getta "HEYOOOHHH!" Got to remember why we got into this in the first place. Watch fer me, X, and 2LO. We will be in the front. Word. In other news, you would not believe me if I told ya. Some other time maybe...

No comments: