Unique views on music, politics, life.

Brandensbaked...The Id of a dude in upper left 'Merica. Trump hater! The creative force behind "American Supercell", a BIG DEAL in the Clover Valley music scene, played guitar in "Bonedawgs", "Banner Jump", and "Musclefuzz". Is proficient in all the manly arts, such as creating art, constructing useful things, mechanics, combat gardening, and respecting women. Possibly an immortal...Time will tell.

Friday, March 11, 2005

Goodbye Cruel World

Happy fucking friday mutherfuckers!!! Headed to Oregon where I can have beer and titties in the same building. I'm getting outta Washington state and leaving it's draconian stripper laws behind, at least for tonight. On that note, I hope Bush invades Lebanon and starts a war with Syria. That will keep him occupied elsewhere, so he won't be looking for things to fuck up here. Imagine if him and the rest of his ragtag bunch of holy-rollers set their wandering eye towards the adult entertainment industry. Can you say revolution? Did you hear about that fucker that wants to bring the cable networks under the control of the FCC? No more skinamax you fornicaters. I swear to God some fucking people aren't satisfied ruining the lives of their own family, they have to try to fuck with everyone else's. So I guess you could say that tonight, I'm not fratranizing with strippers for me, I'm doing it for America! George Bush, the terrorist hate our freedom, so get a table dance and show em why this is the greatest country in the world(that I've been to)! Lets get it on!

No comments: