Unique views on music, politics, life.

Brandensbaked...The Id of a dude in upper left 'Merica. Trump hater! The creative force behind "American Supercell", a BIG DEAL in the Clover Valley music scene, played guitar in "Bonedawgs", "Banner Jump", and "Musclefuzz". Is proficient in all the manly arts, such as creating art, constructing useful things, mechanics, combat gardening, and respecting women. Possibly an immortal...Time will tell.

Wednesday, February 23, 2005

Wonderful dream!

JimiSings stopped by tonight. We played air guitar/drums to Rush's 2112. All 20+ minutes of it. Don't annoy us further, oh we have our work to do. Think about the average what use have they for you. Another toy, that helped destroy, the elder race of man. Forget about your silly whim, it doesn't fit the plan... After he left, I fell asleep in front of the boobtube, with CNN on, bathing my subconscious with the half-hour news cycle. I dreamt I was very important. I was protected by the Secret Service, and traveled in a hidden compartment, so my whereabouts remained top secret. I was granted many private meetings with the President. He would rip a crystally nug from my stem, and pack it in the executive, two foot tall, blown glass water bong. I was glad to donate to such a righteous Christian soldier. I felt no pain, as he applied the flame from a solid gold zippo. He coughed up some brown stuff into the cup that held his mountainberry kool-ade. After applying visine to his eyes, a quick rinse with the mouthwash, and a spritz of polo to the clothes, he would lovingly replace me to my secret hiding place. Not for long though, for we met frequently. I provided some sanity in this crazy world. When I awoke, it was just me and Maiden. It had all been a wonderful dream. I was the most important bag of weed in the free world. Maiden eyed me lazily, as if to say "your not a sack of weed, you idiot, your just a man". She's right of course, I am just a man. But maybe some day...I'll be a sack of weed. Probably not. Whatever.

No comments: