Unique views on music, politics, life.

Brandensbaked...The Id of a dude in upper left 'Merica. Trump hater! The creative force behind "American Supercell", a BIG DEAL in the Clover Valley music scene, played guitar in "Bonedawgs", "Banner Jump", and "Musclefuzz". Is proficient in all the manly arts, such as creating art, constructing useful things, mechanics, combat gardening, and respecting women. Possibly an immortal...Time will tell.

Monday, February 21, 2005

Do what I say, not what I do

Well, it seems Bush admitted on tape, he was sparkin up da reefer mon. While this is the first thing he's done that I approve of, his hypocrisy keeps my hope in check. He claims he didn't want kids tokin out cause, "that's what the president did". Of course, if kids want to illegally invade a country, and kill hundreds of thousands of innocent civilians(collateral damage), or dismantle the endangered species laws, well, Bush is okay with inspiring that. I'll bet Paris Hilton could whip Bush's hick ass at a game of Scrabble. I'm sorry, I don't mean any disrespect to Miss Hilton, whom I love. Man, I am bloggin like a mutherfucker today. It's like crack, only I ain't gotta drive to K Street to get my fix, plus it's free. Word.

No comments: