Unique views on music, politics, life.

Brandensbaked...The Id of a dude in upper left 'Merica. Trump hater! The creative force behind "American Supercell", a BIG DEAL in the Clover Valley music scene, played guitar in "Bonedawgs", "Banner Jump", and "Musclefuzz". Is proficient in all the manly arts, such as creating art, constructing useful things, mechanics, combat gardening, and respecting women. Possibly an immortal...Time will tell.

Wednesday, January 05, 2005

Women, black lights

I was the one that said "love is the answer". Why didn't someone slap me down then?
Because you were already thinking it. But love is not the answer, it's an accessory, like a cup holder or a cd player. Live is the answer. Living with purpose is the chum that brings the sharks. Did I mention that I love strippers? They are the glue that holds this great country of ours together. Experts(Me & 2Lo) agree that if all the strippers quit and there were no ladies to take their place, consumer confidence would plummet. Not to mention all the deejays that would be out of work. Did I mention that I love black lights? They make my teeth look unnaturally white. But if you have the dandruff, steer clear. I like the way black lights bring out the sexy qualities in otherwise average naked women. When the money is spent, and last call has passed, all we have left are the black lights. And they can never take that away from us...

No comments: