Unique views on music, politics, life.

Brandensbaked...The Id of a dude in upper left 'Merica. Trump hater! The creative force behind "American Supercell", a BIG DEAL in the Clover Valley music scene, played guitar in "Bonedawgs", "Banner Jump", and "Musclefuzz". Is proficient in all the manly arts, such as creating art, constructing useful things, mechanics, combat gardening, and respecting women. Possibly an immortal...Time will tell.

Tuesday, January 04, 2005

Greetings

My name is brandensbaked. Your's isn't. A lot of this material will be for my entertainment, so if you don't get it, don't sweat it. brandensbaked is an alternate reality which often interacts with this one, in a non congruous way. Feel free to comment on anything. Be warned- if you say something stupid, I will mock you mercilessly. The beauty of this, is that I can revise what I write anytime, while your comments are set in binary stone. So think before you speak, or face shame and ridicule. I'll start us off with a clean, blown glass water bong, filled with ice cold water drawn from an artesian well. Let me load this bone dry, crystally assed, red haired, stinky green inflorescence. Oh, I have a little keif left, I'll sprinkle some on top. Enjoy.

No comments: