Unique views on music, politics, life.

Brandensbaked...The Id of a dude in upper left 'Merica. Trump hater! The creative force behind "American Supercell", a BIG DEAL in the Clover Valley music scene, played guitar in "Bonedawgs", "Banner Jump", and "Musclefuzz". Is proficient in all the manly arts, such as creating art, constructing useful things, mechanics, combat gardening, and respecting women. Possibly an immortal...Time will tell.

Sunday, January 09, 2011

Man! It’s colder than a witches titty…

So, I’ve been cooped up indoors all day. I decided I need to slog it to the trading post for some supplies. Valerie has been out of commission  since the 27th.

I’ve been going it alone. Out of food and drink. Shrinking…Must find sustenance. Or dope. No! Food and drink…and dope. Yes, that sounds like a fair compromise. Have I mentioned my new favorite band…DOPE. Those mofo’s know how to fuck it up. I like that. I don’t need any stinking thumbs-up sign to know that. I’m working on a new song….Have the drum tracks laid down…Wish I had a good condenser mic. Ahhhh the things we pawn for love, only to have love rip off our testicles and shove them down our raspy throats, but I digress…Put a new videoJ.A. Michaels/Banner Jump on YouTube last night. You can check it out at the bottom of this Blog…Though mainly I was just fiddling with my new HD video camera. Well, the Explorer is about warmed up, I’m gonna motate.

Technorati Tags: ,,

No comments: