Unique views on music, politics, life.

Brandensbaked...The Id of a dude in upper left 'Merica. Trump hater! The creative force behind "American Supercell", a BIG DEAL in the Clover Valley music scene, played guitar in "Bonedawgs", "Banner Jump", and "Musclefuzz". Is proficient in all the manly arts, such as creating art, constructing useful things, mechanics, combat gardening, and respecting women. Possibly an immortal...Time will tell.

Monday, January 16, 2006

Say What?

Welcome back bitches! Hope everyone had a nice winter break. I used the time to fucking rock!
The Banner Jump is well rested and ready to fuck it up.
Supercell is back inside your fucking head.
Skidmore will be in the Everwet state on Feb. 4th.
The Hawks are out of their fucking minds.
Hawkeye won the pool.
2Lo's on the move.
X owes The Jump a date in P-town.
I don't get the "gypsy" look.
Fords suck.
Eval's chasin the dragon.
The Man is out the game.(Happy tenth!)
Toby won his appeal.
Q. What do you call a couple of dudes who can't get it up while one girlfriend 69's with his friend's sexy girlfriend?
A. I don't know(fags?), but if those bitches had called brandensbaked, instead of those dudes(fags?), the story would have romance, action(roll film), adventure, depth(balls deep), and WOOD.
When will the new Tool CD be out?
JoHo stoned me w/some Hash Plant. Good stuff.
Happy MLK day!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Welcome back! Here's a joke for ya...
> A banker gets home late one night and his wife says
"Where in the hell have you been?"
He replies, "I was out getting a tattoo".
"A tattoo?" she frowned. "What kind of tattoo did you
get?"
"I got a hundred dollar bill tattooed on my privates",
he said proudly.
"What the hell were you thinking?' she said, shaking her head in disdain.
Why on earth would a banker get a hundred dollar bill tattooed on his
privates?"
"Well, one, I like to watch my money grow. Two, once in awhile I like to play with my money. Three, I like how money feels in my hand and lastly, instead of you going
out shopping, you can stay right here at home and blow a
hundred bucks anytime you want!!!"

Anonymous said...

yo b-dog ,yes its ricked baked on line at last.send me a line.