Unique views on music, politics, life.

Brandensbaked...The Id of a dude in upper left 'Merica. Trump hater! The creative force behind "American Supercell", a BIG DEAL in the Clover Valley music scene, played guitar in "Bonedawgs", "Banner Jump", and "Musclefuzz". Is proficient in all the manly arts, such as creating art, constructing useful things, mechanics, combat gardening, and respecting women. Possibly an immortal...Time will tell.

Saturday, September 17, 2005

Madden 2005 Final Notes

What a great Saturday! I finally whipped X at Madden 2005. That game will now be retired, and I'll purchase 2006. Stopped him short as time expired. Classic.
The Dawgs sodomized the Vandals. Now I like the state of Idaho, but business is business. Please let this be the start of a rampaging fire island football trend .
The Wolves destroyed the Roughriders of Port Angeles. Now, I was born in P.A. but as I stated before, it's business. It's also football. It's the business of playing football. Way to go fuckers.
If the Shehawks can pull a win out of their ass, we will be back on track. I will not hold my breath.
If I can find a bag of KGB, all will be right in the world.
Thinking about a trip to P-Town next weekend. Dude I know, it's been too fucking long. Life is too short, I've got to keep my priorities straight. Mmmmmmm, I miss you Mary St. Claire.
CLICK HERE FOR THE BANNER JUMP MP3S!!!!!
P.S. This post has an extraordinary number of references that may be construed as "gay". We here at brandensbaked have always thought of pussy as God(titties are angels), and will continue to worship at the "Y". A high number of man on man sex analogies is only a poopy coincidence.

No comments: