Unique views on music, politics, life.

Brandensbaked...The Id of a dude in upper left 'Merica. Trump hater! The creative force behind "American Supercell", a BIG DEAL in the Clover Valley music scene, played guitar in "Bonedawgs", "Banner Jump", and "Musclefuzz". Is proficient in all the manly arts, such as creating art, constructing useful things, mechanics, combat gardening, and respecting women. Possibly an immortal...Time will tell.

Wednesday, September 07, 2005

Advice for the male youngsters who wish to rock...


Happy B-day to my bros boy G! Good advice...If you take all your drugs(drop acid at school), tap all the bitches you can(lie if you have too), know the clitoris for it is your friend, shun all organized religon, make and follow your own law, don't accept Canadian coins, never shit at home, never sweat at work, profit in the black market economy, only then will you fucking rock and be a rocking fuck, like your evil uncle brandensbaked!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ROCK n' Roll!

When I die bury me deep
Lay to speakers at my feet
Wrap two headphones round my head
Rock and Roll me when I'm dead?

ROCK OUT