Unique views on music, politics, life.

Brandensbaked...The Id of a dude in upper left 'Merica. Trump hater! The creative force behind "American Supercell", a BIG DEAL in the Clover Valley music scene, played guitar in "Bonedawgs", "Banner Jump", and "Musclefuzz". Is proficient in all the manly arts, such as creating art, constructing useful things, mechanics, combat gardening, and respecting women. Possibly an immortal...Time will tell.

Friday, August 19, 2005

Puff Daddy?P Diddy?Diddy?Piddle?


His fucking name sounds like what I'm doing to myself when my hand is in my front pocket, and I have a far off look in my eyes.
What the fuck is with Puffingus Wolfgang Daddyshome? That mutherfucker changes his name more than the Braindarts. More than Musclefuzz. More than ThanxMcDragster.
The fucker is not even a little bit funny. Tom Cruise is funnier. Margarett Cho is funnier. Even the dumbfuck Howard "Oh I'd give you anal" Stern is funnier(barely).
He can't fucking dance without looking retarded, and that mutherfucker couldn't rap a gift. Why is he rich and famous? Well, he's famous cause he is rich and a shameless self promoter. Why is he rich? Fucker.
Diddy just swing his arms back and forth like Barney doing the elephant dance?
Diddy just stink up that nelly single with his faggot ass wankster wap?
I wonder who he blew at MTV? Maybe his road to the top was paved with the sounds of piddle gagging on shlong. He sure ain't no stinking talent scout. Making the band? Nigga pleeeeeeaaaaase.
That fucker should be eating egg shells topped with coffee grounds out of my garbage can. Damn you God!!! Why must you torment me so? Have you no sense of justice?
Suck Daddy, you need to quit recording yourself. Quit finding your way on to TV. Quit changing your suck-ass stupid name. You want to know what's up? I'll tell you what's up.
Listen to MonsterMagnet you talentless fuck!

No comments: