Unique views on music, politics, life.

Brandensbaked...The Id of a dude in upper left 'Merica. Trump hater! The creative force behind "American Supercell", a BIG DEAL in the Clover Valley music scene, played guitar in "Bonedawgs", "Banner Jump", and "Musclefuzz". Is proficient in all the manly arts, such as creating art, constructing useful things, mechanics, combat gardening, and respecting women. Possibly an immortal...Time will tell.

Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Hump Day


Or for those readers who choose not to work...Dry Hump Day.
Two days until we take the set off some sweet jumps.
My beloved V710 should be here Thursday.
Pat, I accept your apology, and I'm sorry I gave you a swirly. That was uncalled for. At least I should have cleared the bowl first.
Madden update: Hawkeye holds brandensbaked to 37 points. brandensbaked holds Hawkeye to 36.
Iron Maiden calls Ozzfest crowd vile. You guys just don't get it anymore. Time to not play. It was 22 years ago I had my mind blown on the Piece of Mind tour. Now 6,872,346 bonghits later, Iron Maiden are officially old. Yet the Stones push on. Go figure. Bring your Great- granddaughter to the Slaughter. Good thing I sold my soul to the Devil. Peace and titties bitches.

No comments: