Unique views on music, politics, life.

Brandensbaked...The Id of a dude in upper left 'Merica. Trump hater! The creative force behind "American Supercell", a BIG DEAL in the Clover Valley music scene, played guitar in "Bonedawgs", "Banner Jump", and "Musclefuzz". Is proficient in all the manly arts, such as creating art, constructing useful things, mechanics, combat gardening, and respecting women. Possibly an immortal...Time will tell.

Friday, June 24, 2005

They Should Have Asked Me...

Ricky Williams should have asked me before he quit pro football to smoke pot.
Jack Kavorkian should have asked me, "Go for the fame and glory, or lay low killing them softly?"
Bill Clinton should have asked me, "Is a pearl necklace an appropriate gift for my intern?"
Dwayne Hully should have asked me, "Is home-invasion armed robbery economicly viable long term?"
Def Leppard should have asked me, "What's lamer than a one-legged man in an ass kicking contest?"
My "friends" should have asked me, "Would you marry her mother, dumbass?"
Marc Pacheco should have asked me, "Should I try to be the man?"
Leather should have asked me, "Are you just saying that so I'll sleep with you?"

No comments: