Unique views on music, politics, life.

Brandensbaked...The Id of a dude in upper left 'Merica. Trump hater! The creative force behind "American Supercell", a BIG DEAL in the Clover Valley music scene, played guitar in "Bonedawgs", "Banner Jump", and "Musclefuzz". Is proficient in all the manly arts, such as creating art, constructing useful things, mechanics, combat gardening, and respecting women. Possibly an immortal...Time will tell.

Friday, March 04, 2005

Don't hate me cause I'm beautiful...

Hate me cause I just scored a free ticket to the Sonics game tonight. Yes, the world champs are in town, and my Supes are gonna beat em like a red headed step child(No disrespect to Sadjohn intended). Make em wish they were in P-town, playing the Blazers. Actually, that sounds pretty good to me too. Goin to P-town next Friday! Look for me, 2Lo, and X, at your favorite house of ill repute. We will be the dudes way up in that shit! Spreadin blessings like a two dolla ho spreads the drip. Word. Shout out to BooRippenRadly and his very generous, thankfully sick, better half. She is a white rapper going by the street name queenjd. I have a word for white rappers: "wapper". BRR and his queen are this weeks "brandensbaked spotlight sponser". If you would like to be a spotlight sponser, give me stuff. The more you give, the more I receive. It's like tithing the creator of the brandensbaked universe, the universe of brandensbaked, for brandensbaked, and by brandensbaked. True dat. In other news... today marks the start of a new cycle. FREE TOBY PATTERSON!!!

No comments: