Unique views on music, politics, life.

Brandensbaked...The Id of a dude in upper left 'Merica. Trump hater! The creative force behind "American Supercell", a BIG DEAL in the Clover Valley music scene, played guitar in "Bonedawgs", "Banner Jump", and "Musclefuzz". Is proficient in all the manly arts, such as creating art, constructing useful things, mechanics, combat gardening, and respecting women. Possibly an immortal...Time will tell.

Sunday, February 20, 2005

Yes, I'm still here

The truth is, I blog when I wanna. So lets blog mutherfuckers. Me and Hawkeye went down to P-town and spread some dollas with 2Lo aways back. Met a girl... Why are you fuckin laughing?
That wasn't my fault. X was sober, he should have told me she was a classic two-facer. Although, I did let him hit on Jody when he was all fucked up at J.A.'s He's lucky she shined him on. Can I get back to my story? Anyway, met this fine-ass girl, and she's been calling me often. She always seems like she is hella fucked up. That's cool with me though, long as I gets mine. It is a blessing/curse that she lives so far away. I just need to get my ass to P-town more often. Word! I took an I.Q. test at tickle.com and I got 144! Wish they gave you money for that. Still, that shows that those stoner stereotypes they have in the media are based in bullshit. I've smoked enough sticky green bud to wipe glaucoma off the planet, but not half as much as Ricksbaked. That fucker is like a machine! Speaking of, I just saw that mutherfucker at the pass. He's good people. Always makes me laugh. Well gotta jam, power to the people. FREE TOBY PATTERSON!

No comments: