Unique views on music, politics, life.

Brandensbaked...The Id of a dude in upper left 'Merica. Trump hater! The creative force behind "American Supercell", a BIG DEAL in the Clover Valley music scene, played guitar in "Bonedawgs", "Banner Jump", and "Musclefuzz". Is proficient in all the manly arts, such as creating art, constructing useful things, mechanics, combat gardening, and respecting women. Possibly an immortal...Time will tell.

Saturday, February 26, 2005

S-A-TUR-DAY-HEY

The second best day-o-the week! Ricksbaked is on his way, gonna lay down some funky bass lines. Went to Sequim today, it was beautiful. Saw Brettsnotbaked and his fam. Habby 4th A! Spent all night last night, rappin with the sweetest girl. Lord, she's lovey-dovey. Hmmm, almost too sweet. Wouldn't that be ironic if she was playin me? Nahhhhh, nobody plays the master! Unless, she is baiting me. I thought I told you, I'm the master-baiter. What? I can hear someone snickering in the back. Say it to my blog, punk... Uhhuh...that's what I thought. Any who, Ricksbaked is here, time to fuck it up- yella.

No comments: