Unique views on music, politics, life.

Brandensbaked...The Id of a dude in upper left 'Merica. Trump hater! The creative force behind "American Supercell", a BIG DEAL in the Clover Valley music scene, played guitar in "Bonedawgs", "Banner Jump", and "Musclefuzz". Is proficient in all the manly arts, such as creating art, constructing useful things, mechanics, combat gardening, and respecting women. Possibly an immortal...Time will tell.

Monday, February 28, 2005

Ohhhhh, me achin head...

Tough weekend- the virus thats been incubating in me bod must have reached full strength. Can't get up... must try to blog(crawls weakly to computer). Feels like birdflu. This may be goodbye. Must confess... I am your father...Sorry for everything... (coughs fitfully). The light is so bright. It's calling me home. I hear harp music...(loses consciousness).

No comments: