Unique views on music, politics, life.

Brandensbaked...The Id of a dude in upper left 'Merica. Trump hater! The creative force behind "American Supercell", a BIG DEAL in the Clover Valley music scene, played guitar in "Bonedawgs", "Banner Jump", and "Musclefuzz". Is proficient in all the manly arts, such as creating art, constructing useful things, mechanics, combat gardening, and respecting women. Possibly an immortal...Time will tell.

Friday, January 07, 2005

Terror alert !!!

The greatest horror movie ever made, is "House of 1000 Corpses" by Rob Zombie. Plus, the psycho bitch has one hell of a nice ass, and she ain't shy about it. My good buddie Brad Dearth, singer for the band "Y", just gave me an advanced copy of the new album. As soon as I get the go ahead, I'll post a song or two. If you are a Tool fan, I highly recomend checking out the String Quartet tribute double album. When I highly recomend something, obey... Anyway pills are kicking in, power to the people, peace out...

No comments: