Unique views on music, politics, life.

Brandensbaked...The Id of a dude in upper left 'Merica. Trump hater! The creative force behind "American Supercell", a BIG DEAL in the Clover Valley music scene, played guitar in "Bonedawgs", "Banner Jump", and "Musclefuzz". Is proficient in all the manly arts, such as creating art, constructing useful things, mechanics, combat gardening, and respecting women. Possibly an immortal...Time will tell.

Tuesday, December 20, 2016

Electoral college flunkies!

Today was the last chance to deny Donald "I'm the greatest at you know like words, I mean, I have the best words" Trump, AKA "Not my president", AKA "Someone took a Trump in a paper bag and lit it on fire on our front porch", the highest office in the world. They failed to use their judgement in a competent manner. If we don't use the Electoral College to deny the office to this douche, then why the fuck have it? It serves zero purpose. Fuck those guys and gals, fuck Trump, fuck the Republicans, and if you voted for this shit for brains...Fuck you too. So, as the heavy weight of reality settles onto my shoulders, my spine begins to compress, and the bounce in my step is grounded as I realize this racist piece of white trash is going to dominate the fucking news cycle for the foreseeable future. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Well, I'm not going to let it ruin my life. I'll just have to do what I always do...Make some strong-assed lemonade out of this big fucking bushel of lemons, life hath dealt us. I feel for the minorities. You folks must be shopping for bullet proof vests as I write this. Well, if you voted for Hillary then I really feel bad and I apologize for my race of jack-asses. If you voted for Trump, or you didn't vote, well, you are about to get a civics lesson the likes of, we ain't seen since old Tricky Dick Nixon or South African Apartheid. God knows what the fuck this fool is capable of! I really hope there is something worth saving the next time we get to vote. I have a sneaking suspicion that you lazy fucks will put the fucking stuffed crust pizza down and get your ass off of the couch and VOTE!!!!! Trump really will be a billionaire by the time he is done fleecing the shit outta us. We about to get ripped the fuck off. I leave you with this: Keep your hands where the officer can see them. Lock up your valuables. Store plenty of dry goods, fresh potable water, batteries and ammo. Don't let any of the women out after dark. White women. Don't let minority women out period. Too fucking dangerous. Take your money out of the bank and stuff it in your mattress, at least until this is over. Sell all of your investments except for precious metals. Hunker down and stay safe. We have four fucking years of this bullshit ahead of us. Don't be quiet. If you see some fucked up bullshit, speak the fuck up, yo! Get involved in politics. You're about to see how important that is. Watch the news. No. Not Faux News. Real News Fool. NPR if you don't trust CNN. Read the paper. Check your sources. Don't get drawn in to some bullshit because you're a gullible jack-ass. We, more than likely, will get through this. If we don't, it was a hellava ride right? We are the last SuperPower on the planet! Democracy won! Before Trump...Now I'm not so sure. I will see you motherfuckers at the resistance meetings. I'll be wearing real tree camo, sucking on a slurpee, boots laced up and ready to take MY MOTHERFUCKING COUNTRY BACK!!!!

No comments: