Unique views on music, politics, life.

Brandensbaked...The Id of a dude in upper left 'Merica. Trump hater! The creative force behind "American Supercell", a BIG DEAL in the Clover Valley music scene, played guitar in "Bonedawgs", "Banner Jump", and "Musclefuzz". Is proficient in all the manly arts, such as creating art, constructing useful things, mechanics, combat gardening, and respecting women. Possibly an immortal...Time will tell.

Friday, July 29, 2016

Ha Ha Happy Fryday...

Sitting down here at the office using their generous internet access to scheme and plan the world take-over I am in the middle of. Next phase? Wouldn't you like to know, Trump! Anywho, I finished, well finished is a little strong. I built most of the first section of the front yard fence I've been thinking about all summer.












G has been pushing his luck as far as my money goes. He is on his last chance....If the first comes and goes with no money....I'll turn his punk ass out. Believe it!
Got my shit outta pawn yesterday. I'm coming up quick. Need to find some steadier work. Wasting all this summer. Need to get paid! I'm headed for another business, I can feel it. Will I be able to avoid running it into the ground? Jesus, I fucking hope so. Had enough chances, Eh?
I miss my dog. Not quite ready for another one though. Well, back to the research and development of my evil empire!

No comments: