Unique views on music, politics, life.

Brandensbaked...The Id of a dude in upper left 'Merica. Trump hater! The creative force behind "American Supercell", a BIG DEAL in the Clover Valley music scene, played guitar in "Bonedawgs", "Banner Jump", and "Musclefuzz". Is proficient in all the manly arts, such as creating art, constructing useful things, mechanics, combat gardening, and respecting women. Possibly an immortal...Time will tell.

Saturday, May 28, 2016

MySpace is still breathing...

My page is still up. My Supercell page is too. Trippy. All those songs just waiting to be listened to. Now we do Soundcloud. Why not just stick to MySpace? I do not know. Good question. Been jammin though, so soon new crap on Soundcloud or MySpace or whatever. Me and Frankie are cleaning out the garage at the office so I thought I'd use the internet to post some shit. Also grab a few GOT episodes. M's got beat by the Twins, but are still kicking ass.

No comments: