Unique views on music, politics, life.

Brandensbaked...The Id of a dude in upper left 'Merica. Trump hater! The creative force behind "American Supercell", a BIG DEAL in the Clover Valley music scene, played guitar in "Bonedawgs", "Banner Jump", and "Musclefuzz". Is proficient in all the manly arts, such as creating art, constructing useful things, mechanics, combat gardening, and respecting women. Possibly an immortal...Time will tell.

Thursday, May 19, 2016

I'll Blog When I Can...

When I can't, I'll just pray to sweet baby Jesus. My Interweb is off. Why? In the existential meaning, who knows? In the literal, cause we didn't pay the mutherfucking bill yo. Money is tight. Decisions had to be made. Don't you worry your pretty little head though, Branden has got a few hustles in the works. I'm about to pick up Katy and go to a S.M.A.R.T. recovery meeting. What is smart recovery you ask? No you did not. Who the hell is Katy is what you were wondering? Well, let me say "none of your beeswax". I'm not sure exactly. I hope to know more after this fine evening. The weather is not sure if it's crappy or happy. M's are doing just fine. Won today against the O's 7-2. That makes us 23-17, first fucking place. MmHmmmm. First series loss at home by the O's. M's are for real. Katy is a peach. I met her at rehab. She made rehab fun. Yes, I like her a lot. Yes like that. Well, I don't know. I think so, but I will let her decide for herself. No, I don't kiss and tell. Hahaha. Yes, I do. Get this, she is a singer. I know. She could be "the one". We will definitely let her lay down some vox. So, I gotta go live this shit before I have anything to blog about...Later peeps.

No comments: