Unique views on music, politics, life.

Brandensbaked...The Id of a dude in upper left 'Merica. Trump hater! The creative force behind "American Supercell", a BIG DEAL in the Clover Valley music scene, played guitar in "Bonedawgs", "Banner Jump", and "Musclefuzz". Is proficient in all the manly arts, such as creating art, constructing useful things, mechanics, combat gardening, and respecting women. Possibly an immortal...Time will tell.

Wednesday, May 11, 2016

I Create My Own Reality

Some people would call this "self absorbed". In my reality those people are dicks. I control how I perceive things...So, perception is reality. To a point. If I perceive the road is clear and step out in front of a bus, well, my reality ends. At the same time, if I choose to focus on the fact that it is sunny at my house, the M's are in first place, I have my health, I'm not on paper, etc. I perceive the world as a kick ass place. If I focus on Trump and his minions, and all of the shit I hate, I could wallow in self-pity, and maybe even spread that shit. Just for today...I will have a good fucking time.

No comments: