Unique views on music, politics, life.

Brandensbaked...The Id of a dude in upper left 'Merica. Trump hater! The creative force behind "American Supercell", a BIG DEAL in the Clover Valley music scene, played guitar in "Bonedawgs", "Banner Jump", and "Musclefuzz". Is proficient in all the manly arts, such as creating art, constructing useful things, mechanics, combat gardening, and respecting women. Possibly an immortal...Time will tell.

Friday, January 02, 2015

So Far....So Good

So what?  Another short week wraps up today.  Had Mexican food with Henzo last night.  Good to see my bra.  Back to the grind today....Pay day yo.  The weather?  Awesome.  Cold and foggy mountain.  Oregon stomped Florida State.  I hate the Florida schools so good for me.  Ohio State stomped Alabama.  I hate the SEC so good for me.  Dawgs play Oklahoma State tonight....I fucking despise the state of Okies so death to those mutherfuckers. GIVE ME MY FUCKING SUPERSONICS BACK!!!!!

No comments: