Unique views on music, politics, life.

Brandensbaked...The Id of a dude in upper left 'Merica. Trump hater! The creative force behind "American Supercell", a BIG DEAL in the Clover Valley music scene, played guitar in "Bonedawgs", "Banner Jump", and "Musclefuzz". Is proficient in all the manly arts, such as creating art, constructing useful things, mechanics, combat gardening, and respecting women. Possibly an immortal...Time will tell.

Thursday, October 23, 2014

Seahawks to appear on Maury....

Jesus.  I was led to believe that my Hawks were mentally bulletproof.  I must admit, the Percy Harvin trade felt like a punch in the gut.  Things seemed to get worse by the day.  Now, peoples tongues are wagging 'bout my main man, Russell Wilson.  Is he black enough?  I'm not willing to risk letting him loose in the streets of Ferguson that's for sure.  He is well spoken.  Does that make him un-black?  Or does that threaten the Ebonics speaking  thugs.  I don't know, nor do I give a fuck.  What I care about is WINS.  Let's put this petty bullshit behind us and put a beat down on Carolina.  That will be the salve on this herpe of a week.  Any who, in other news, I got a new Tivo HD DVR tuner today and it rocks.  I'm getting all of the channels.  All of them. Shhhhhhh. Don't tell anyone, y'hear?  In voting news, I turned in my ballot.  Voted DEMOCRAT all the way across.  Fuck you republican cunts.  In weather, HOLY SHIT A TORNADO TOUCHED DOWN IN WASHINGTON!!!!! You're all caught up on the news that's fit to spit.....Peace and titties fools.

No comments: