Unique views on music, politics, life.

Brandensbaked...The Id of a dude in upper left 'Merica. Trump hater! The creative force behind "American Supercell", a BIG DEAL in the Clover Valley music scene, played guitar in "Bonedawgs", "Banner Jump", and "Musclefuzz". Is proficient in all the manly arts, such as creating art, constructing useful things, mechanics, combat gardening, and respecting women. Possibly an immortal...Time will tell.

Tuesday, October 07, 2014

Hawks eclipse Washington

Russel Wilson is da shiiit yo.  The Hawks did what they were supposed to.  Saturday was the craziest fucking day of college football evah!  Loved seeing Sark get his dreams crushed. Yeah, I'm fucking petty...So sue me.  Got my ass handed to me in stupid-assed-fantasy-fagball.  Hmmm. I just used "ass" and "fag" in the same sentence and nobody got violated.  Except my fantasy football dreams, they got turned out.  The weather here is dreamy. Another kick-ass foggy morning, sunny afternoon.  Brace yourself....The rain's a comin'.  Alerievae is totally being an Untcae.  An all too common recurring phenomena.  My Southwest Chipoltle Chili turned out perfect!  All the homies were diggin it at the Monday Night Football sausage party.  I need cymbals for my drum set.  Lunar eclipse tonight. You have been updated. BDawg has left the building.......198 days 'til I'm back.

No comments: