Unique views on music, politics, life.

Brandensbaked...The Id of a dude in upper left 'Merica. Trump hater! The creative force behind "American Supercell", a BIG DEAL in the Clover Valley music scene, played guitar in "Bonedawgs", "Banner Jump", and "Musclefuzz". Is proficient in all the manly arts, such as creating art, constructing useful things, mechanics, combat gardening, and respecting women. Possibly an immortal...Time will tell.

Saturday, September 20, 2014

PS........I'm Pstill Psober

Sooooooo anywho, it's been 431 days since I shot my last goofball(Click HERE for definition), and life is good.  But I must admit, life was good while I was out-of-my-fucking-mind.  I guess it's just different.  Calmer.  Steady.  The highs aren't as high, but the lows aren't as low.  My girl is also clean, also in treatment court.  She looks awesome.  I look chubby.  You'd want to pinch my cheek if you saw me.  I am living back  at world headquarters in the beautiful Clover Valley.  Got me a new guitar....
Got Frankie's Pearl drum kit. Put new heads on the bass drum and snare....Still need hi-hats, ride, and crash symbols and stands.....I have a piece of shit bass too.  What I don't have?  Um, inspiration.  No bonghits for this mutherfucker until I graduate drug court. You want some irony? Pot is legal in Washington and I cannot have any.  You say that's not irony, that's coincidence? Fuck off. My sense of humor is not stoned either.  One thing I do have, a world fucking championship!!! Go Hawks! My Marineros are on the cusp of a return to October baseball.  My Dawgs are 3 and oh, and have the best coach in the galaxy. Maiden is thirteen this fall and still kickin'. Deaf as a post. She's sober too.  It feels like I am about to get my mojo back in................216 days. Peace and titties fools, peace and titties.

No comments: